Red7 may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
i. To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
ii. To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
iii. To speed up your searches.
iv. To recognise you when you return to our site.
“Red7” is a registered trade mark and trading style of the Bargain Travel Bureau Ltd group of companies.
In order to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications.
The personal data we collect is that you provide as a result of:
- Placing a reservation with us
- Making an enquiry online
- Telephone conversations
- Email or written communication
- Participating in a Red7 holiday programme
- Participating in a Red7 competition, survey, etc
- Making a booking and/or purchase on the website
- Sending an enquiry to one of the administration email addresses
- Requesting our information via subscription
- Via your individual IP location. This is a function of the website that enables us to return details of holidays, tours, activities and/or events that you have requested, and in order for us to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the website
The data you provide can include, but is not limited to, your name, address, details of purchase made and credit card used and your email address. We may also record details of any disability or health and dietary needs you, or members of your party may have at the time of booking an event or service. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations.
Disclosure of your information
In order to provide our products and services to you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf. These will include, for example, delivery organisations and mailing houses. In these circumstances, we will ensure that your information is properly protected and that it is only used in accordance with this policy.
In order to complete your booking, we will also need to collect information about you, and others included in your group, to pass to third parties (eg, relevant hotels, excursion operators, activity providers, etc) for the purposes of satisfying your booking. This may involve the transfer of information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by providing us with this information you provide your consent (and the consent of those included in your group) to transfer such information out of the EEA. The information collected may include, but is not exclusively limited to, details such as your name, your address (in order to send the confirmation invoice and travel documentation to you), your email address and telephone number (if we need to contact you about your booking urgently), and the same details of those in your party.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you (under the DPA). We charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request you make. The current fee is £10.00.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
How we will use your information
We will keep the information you provide with other information we have from your dealings with us secure (whether the information is paper based or held in our computerised databases) and will use it to:
i. administer any services and/or products we provide you with;
ii. understand your preferences and profile so that we can improve the services we offer; and
iii. to enable us to provide you with offers that we believe will be of interest to you
Offers and Opportunities
Red7 teams up with a selection of carefully chosen commercial partners to bring customers a diverse range of opportunities and offers at competitive prices. Red7 and/or these commercial partners would like to contact you with details of offers by post, telephone, text/picture/video message, digital television, fax or by email and these commercial partners may let us know if you have expressed an interest in their offers. You are under no obligation to buy anything, however, if you would not like to be contacted, you can unsubscribe at any time. Instructions will be given each offer you receive.
Please note, if you do opt out of receiving information, we will be unable to keep you informed of new services, products, events or special offers that may interest you, which means you may miss out on great deals and bargains and the latest products and ideas.
You can change your mind at any time by contacting us through our website or by following the instructions set out with each offer you receive.
We may monitor or record telephone calls for security purposes and to improve the quality of our services to you.
By submitting your details to us you will be indicating your consent permitting us to send marketing offers and communication to you by post, telephone, text/picture/video message, digital television, fax and email; unless you have indicated an objection to receiving such messages or you notify us that you no longer wish to receive communications by a particular method.
Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this website. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
If you change your contact details, please update them in myRed7
If you have any questions or concerns about the information you may call us on 01273 872200 or write to us at Bargain Travel Bureau Limited, whose registered offices are at Maria House, 35 Millers Road, Brighton BN1 5NP.
1. The Website is operated by Bargain Travel Bureau Limited, t/a ‘Redseven’ (company registration number 01713965), whose registered office is at Maria House, 35 Millers Road, Brighton BN1 5NP (“RedSeven”).
2. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and RedSeven reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. RedSeven shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, RedSeven may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required.
3. RedSeven aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. RedSeven may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date or incorrect (eg, pricing) at any given time and RedSeven is under no obligation to update such material, however will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
4. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
5. RedSeven shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by a third party including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any bookings and cancellations made directly with a third party, or any other transactions between you and a third party, and the performance of the contract entered into between you and the third party or any circumstances that may arise during your holiday.
6. All holidays, tours, packages and events shown on the Website are subject to availability and you must always check with RedSeven to see whether a holiday, tour, package or event is available prior to arranging any booking. You may book a holiday, tour, package and or event with RedSeven by contacting RedSeven by telephone, email or fax.
7. Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by RedSeven (unless otherwise specified) and RedSeven will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without RedSeven’s explicit written consent.
8. RedSeven cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
9. Any destination/attraction/tour/travel/event guide information on this Website written or provided by RedSeven is purely for information. RedSeven endeavours to ensure that such information is accurate, however RedSeven provides no guarantee that such information is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement with the third party and is provided solely as additional background content. RedSeven shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
10. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by RedSeven or used under licence from third party owners. RedSeven is a registered trade mark and no party can make any use of the trade marks (whether registered or not) of RedSeven without its explicit prior written consent. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of RedSeven. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
11. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RedSeven disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. RedSeven shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
14. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and RedSeven has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.